- Save money and make an even greater contribution to sustainability.
- Cut your waste disposal costs
- Save valuable resources and reduce energy use and pollution
- Help bring positive change to disadvantaged peoples’ lives
- Help fulfill your CSR and Environmental Policy commitments
What we do
We send broken pallets and other wood packaging waste to be shredded for biomass, but we have to cover the costs charged to us for this means of disposal. We are, usually, 30-40% cheaper than the cost of commercial skip hire.
We provide signed Waste Transfer Notes and invoice you monthly.
We provide annual recycling figures for inclusion in your Corporate Social Responsibility information.
We are registered with the Environment Agency.
Waste Carrier Licence CB/YP3671PW
Benefits To You
We Also Collect Reusable Timber From Businesses
We collect Grade A Timber, which consists of items such as;
- Clean timber lengths, 2m plus
- Clean sheet materials, full sheets
- Floorboards, sound and reusable,
- Joists, roof timbers, roofing boards
- Scaffold boards, planks
- Solid wooden doors
- Hardwood off-cuts